I will write more another day, once we have a chance to process the news. We did everything we could have done and then some, and yet...for whatever reason, it wasn't meant to be. And even though we understand that, it doesn't make the disappointment and sadness we feel any easier to accept.
We are heartbroken.
Thank you for being a part of this journey and for keeping us and our little embie in your thoughts, prayers, and hearts.

Oh my friend. I am so sorry. I am heartbroken for you and with you. I will be sending all of the comfort I can for your heart.
ReplyDeleteOh, Melissa. We are heartbroken with you. For you. We are thinking about you both. We will continue to send all of our positive energy to those remaining embies on ice. That one of those will be the sweet baby you guys can bring home. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Cathy! This is so much more for YOU than those who are reading this. This is totally about you both! WE love you and support you. Our hearts are broken for now, (for you more than for us), because this is your world. That being said, yes we are heartbroken for our own reasons. This is NOT your fault at any level! It's God's plan. We know that there will be more ahead. You know me, as I have said before...YOU will have a child!! Enough! I love, love, love you both! Life continues. Your strength and your courage through all of this, will certainly be an inspiration to anyone reading this or who knows you.
ReplyDelete