Speaking of the medication.... The good news: I applied for and was accepted in to a discount program for two of the most expensive meds I will be taking. In all, the discounts will save us close to $900, so that's awesome! The not-so-good news: I've had issues with the pharmacy company. Lots of issues. I spent no less than 5 hours on the phone with six different reps over a two-day span. It's a very long story and I won't bore you with the details, but long story cut very short, my meds were supposed to arrive yesterday but they didn't because my order fell through the cracks. More than once. And I had to keep calling to ensure that my order moved forward through the process, step by painstaking step. The meds were FINALLY shipped yesterday afternoon and they arrived this morning. I am just thankful that our clinic has had enough experience in working with pharmaceutical companies to know to request an order far enough in advance so that if they drop the ball, it's not a game-killer. {FYI, I spoke with a quality assurance person yesterday and we will be receiving a substantial Walgreen's gift card in the mail for my trouble. So, at least there's that.}
Behold, the bounty that is my medication:
![]() |
| Yes, this is all for just one cycle. And notice my Sharps box? Professional. |

This post gave me chills. I'm SOOO excited for you guys. Not so much that you have to do all this, but that you guys are working toward your baby!
ReplyDelete